Saturday, September 9

hurt but happy~



Yea...hurt but happy,u all can see the 'scar' on my hand right?Nmm..u're not wrong,tht's my hand,tht's Max.K.Y's hand..Its skinny,as u guys can see,not i want to Lan C or what,really,no matter how many foods i ate,how many KFC,How Many Mcdonald,I'm still in tht shape,the fattest i've been to was 65KG,was so happy tht time,but then fall sick,then drop to 56KG again..56KG for a guy is abnormal oredi,furthermore,My height is 180CM..really..haiz..sob sob..
Get back to why hurt but happy,hmm..now i'm in PD,tht's Port Dickson,If u guys Dunno where is tht place,come find me,if i got time i bring u guys there.I came back my hometown because i want to relax a bit,since my school start on monday. So i came back home,ask some friends to come out to play basketball,yea..tht's my favourite when i was in secondary school,we chit chat while playing the game,hehe..can chat 1 lar,caz we're not playing very serious..most of us,i mean those who oredi graduated,play a while only then very tired,haha..its like tht 1 mah,long time didnt train liao..
I dunno how i get those 'scars',its not hurt when playing the game,but now is a bit painful since its a bit deep,but i'm happy caz can play with all those old team mates,& i tell u guys,dont afraid of playing basketball,its a really fantastic game!!

7 comments:

AhTak said...

Wei, after school start still have time to play basketball with me mou ??? I seriously need exersice ...... :(

国源 said...

ahtak,
haha..i think will have guarr,caz saturday n sunday no study de..hehe..yea,i need more too,now all my otot-otot very pain lar..haha..

Anonymous said...

=.=
when i m in malaysia dun u go back pd lar.....
no ppl drive we only can play in chuah
=3

国源 said...

sheng,
aiyo..u dunno how to drive meh?haiya..i know 1 lar,ur driving skill so bad..kekeke~

Anonymous said...

=.=
ya lo...my driving skill very bad..
beside that after play basketball i drive will fall asleep de ma...

Anonymous said...

so long din see you update your blog i thought you was too busy... next time more careful... i know you play very well in basketball... you are great... wish to have 1 more chance to play with you again ^.^... those photo you take are very nice...

国源 said...

Vamp DJ,
Wish to have 1 mor chance to play with me again?u play with me bfore?
yalor,very busy mah,n my home there got internet connection problem,so cant post whenever i wan lor..