Sunday, January 28

Make me so sad...


ComponentHDAV Cable


Composite AV cable

Hmm...so happy today actually, woke up early this morning , my otot-otot still pain..but nvm,today got sth intereting for me to play! haha...guess wat! Its Xbox 360 leh!! hohoho~
Waited at home for so long my sister still never turns up, but i didnt keep on calling her n ask where is she lar, caz i know tht will make ppl feel iritating! Then finally my sis came ad,so i so excited to go down n help her to take the xbox,after tht, ofcaz to pasangkan the xbox to play lar, who knows the small tv cannot play wor..nvm..i still got big tv at Port Dickson,so i called my dad to ask him bring it for me..
tic toc tic toc....the time pass so slow..finally reach 9pm, my dad brought me the big tv, then i so excited again to pasangkan!
but the result is...CANNOT!!!
WTF, then i go online n check wat happen, who know for those standard tv which is not HDTV, need to use another cable call composite AV cable, not component HD AV cable..then here m i writing this ...so sad..sobsob!!
The HDAV got also the composite what...i wonder why it cannot!!hmg!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool...got time to play meh...it must be take from someone place...rite?hmmm....if got no time thn bring over to my place ya....hahaha....

Spiritual

国源 said...

haha..can play at mid night mah, sometimes do work until like 5am so dun wan sleep ad so straight away play lor..