Saturday, March 3

Seen it, been there,thought that, snap it!


You Were a Giraffe

You are a high achiever - able to reach things others can't.
A great communicator, you are good at getting past superficialities.



Hi there, been to ahtak.blogspot.com jz now, and saw sth quite interestin, which is..neh,the thing up there, What animal
were you in the past life? Huh? What "kam sau" were i ah? as the thing show, i were a girraffe wor, no wonder my neck so long lar..haha..kidding,it shows that i'm a high achiver.....hmm..hope so..haha...

Great communite skill? i dont think so ler..i very shy 1 leh..I dont know why my friends in TOA say me SohaiKing somemore!

You Are a Mac

You are creative, stylish, and super trendy.
You demand the best - even if it costs an arm and a leg.


One more thing, it'll shows m i a pc or mac user wor...but with stupid question which oredi show that i'm a mac user!!hah!

4 comments:

AhTak said...

Ui !! I see myself !!! So fat !!! hahahaha

国源 said...

haha..its because ur sitting pose lar,so from the shadow see tht u so fat!

AhTak said...

yalah ~~ any angle also can tell I'm fat ... diu ah ... miss my 'six pack' so much ....

国源 said...

Aiyo..Do sit up at home lor, like me..got main besi everday, but still so skinny