Sunday, June 22

WTF with my 18-55mm and 70-300mm!!!

recently i find out that my picture always OOF ( Out Of Focus) , I remember i already clearly make sure that i was focus on the right part, but when I get home , then upload all the pictures into my computer, i found that my pictures are all OOF, instead saying that's a OOF, Its more like my lens start producing Soft focus pictures!

Omg, does this means i need to bring my lens to repair? Or maybe I need to buy new lens already? Or maybe my lens got no problem at all, just that my lens sharpness cant satisfied me anymore..

Why always when the time i got no money already then only spoilt this spoilt that..haiz.. Poor me..

2 comments:

AhTak said...

Moral of the Story...

Get the Best, dun get the Good Enough...

国源 said...

ahtak,
Ya, a good moral of story, haha.. maybe wan to start my save money plan already, dun eat expensive stuffs, dun attract by any yamchar, no more movies in cinema.. for few months..haha!!