Saturday, September 20

My Cousin's wedding!

Haha..it was 10 days ago since i updated my blog, and dunno wat to write recently, my hand and mind like already rusted or what..whenever i login to my blog, i always tell myself must update something, but also end up didnt update anything..wahahhahaaha..

Yup..this post is to post up some picture from my cousin's wedding, i know his wedding is quite long ago, but no choice la, recently only finish editing the photos, and still got a wedding job's photo havent finish edit for the client.

Later if can, i'll update some picture that i taken this afternoon la, those pictures are for my interior design course assignment which is been called as "Site analysis" ..

Alright, don't off topic, hmm..i went to singapore on August 31st, which is Malaysia national day, hahaha.. hmm..was very rushing ler when we went to singapore, no time to SHOP at ALL!!! just rush here rush there..even at night also cant walk out..caz we rent a place that is far away from town..sigh..








Look at their face expression, not used to drink wine i think..lol~~

No comments: