Friday, May 7

Do you HOLGA?

Photobucket

Planned to get this for myself since long time ago, a lot reason for me to not touch this thing, no money la, expensive hobby la, no time la..but i got this lovely camera today~

Woke up this morning at around 8:20am, and u know what makes me apply half day leave and only going to work in afternoon?
Its not because of this holga, its because i dream that i applied leave, and make me so no mood to work when i woke up.

So i have time in the morning,i drove all the way to sunway and get this lomo camera! After so many months working, sure i need to get something for myself one mah.

today,i use damn lot of money

1.Insurance for myself = Rm360
2.Electricity bill = Rm160
3.P1 Wimax= Rm99
4.Holga 135BC = Rm200
5.Fine colour film= Rm32

Total is Rm852

=.=

But i am Happy today~~!!

1 comment:

Lummy 霖迷 said...

if u dream of spending me for a drink or meal, make sure u do it.