Tuesday, June 6

Bukit Jalil Lantern Festival

Hmm..Pay RM5 if u want to see those pictures..haha...jz kidding lar..my pictures not even worth RM1!
Well,if u interested & want to go to bukit jalil to see it by yourself,make sure u bring remember to bring your wallet,Caz the entry fees is RM5 per person,lucky i remember to bring my wallet which enough money to pay the RM5,if not,I'm dead!! I was very exciting ,bring my camera to learn how to shoot lantern,but i still not really know how to use,which mode that i need to use,how much is the exposure,wow..really confuse..but i did took some pics..hope u guys won't mind & give me some comment what i shud do when i take photo of lantern!

Here are the pictures:








Well hope u enjoy the show at bukit Jalil..

2 comments:

AhTak said...

pretty good pictures ~ i think should be better than mine, i never take lanterns before ler ~ hehhe

I think.... got to work harder on compo. Try to make the things looks interesting in your picture, just showing what is there and how it looks are not enuff...

国源 said...

hmm...i was really headache tht time,dunno which mode to use,if more exposure,my hand will shake..yea..i also know,my compo really bad,n dunno which angle to take,haha..i'll try harder ler next time! Thx!