Saturday, June 24

Haha..Ice Skating M'sia!













Well Well..this is my 1st time shooting moving objects,really blur, n make me do a lot of editing on them! I shot Hundred of photograph,but only these few blurless a bit pics can show ppl, really paise lar! Newbie mah,dun laugh at me ok?
Haha..i woke up at 2pm in the afternoon! so..nth to do then drove to sunway pyramid lor,actually i wan to go there to apply for college 1,but who knows,i forgot to bring all the form n my examination result! Shit...so jz go cc to find sth to eat lor!haha..thx god man,in sunway pyramid there got a skate m'sia competition..my camera really full oredi,only me is the hungry 1..ok,time to eat,dunno lucky or unlucky,my fren called me go yumchar,caz he at the one academy(next of sunway pyramid)
nvm..go yamchar lor,then i jz order a cup of teh ais only!then forget to eat ler.. :(

2 comments:

AhTak said...

hhmm..... i think ..... not bad ler, but I think you need to work harder on compo ... and the timing ~~~

国源 said...

ahtak:
hahaa...yea..my timing very bad..since they fuu here fuu they,if i capture car mayb i can jz capture their waste at the back!