Sunday, October 22

My Kampong!!



Well,yesterday i told u guys that wanna tell bout my kampong..Kampong Chuah,the name quite strange rite? Its come from a bird, dunno how many years ago, this village got a bird that always 'yell', chuah~ chuah~ chuah~~, therefore the ketua kampung name this village as chuah lor..
My village is in between the new kampung site C, n the kampung sungei nipah.The new kampung is from the communist time until now , hope u guys still remember the history of malaysia lar..the british want to seperate the normal china man and the communists,so they created the new village system lor..
Yaba is not so famous kampung caz its not so big,& yaba in chinese means...can't talk(suddenly forget the word).. then actually bukit pelandok got another name,call Dog Head ( i already translated to english)..strange hor my kampung neighbour..
Most of the villagers in this kampung they are fisherman, so u can see a lot of boats..very nice view..come visit me lar next time,so i can bring u guys to jalan jalan in my kampung mah..maybe few more days later i'll post some pic,i didnt bring my laptop back,so need some times..

3 comments:

Red said...

so nice la...so fast can go back home ad....
i still have 3 months then can i go back...now also very busy ....everyday report report...
btw...it's kampung la...y say kampong chuah, and sungai also u say sungei...
sign...
me sheng la...hehehe

国源 said...

Almosthere, Why i can write kampong leh?
why cannot sungei leh?
u go say sungei wang is wrong lar!!
haha!! aiya..u gambateh there lar..3 months only mah,very fast de

Red said...

the sungei you said up there is kata nama khas...so cannot say kampong la...
btw....surprised that u will draw a map there....hahahaha
+u send me msg but no reply me in msn la...>.<