Monday, October 9

So long,my fren...



Yesterday morning my dad called me..

dad:Yuan ah,where are you?
Me: at home lor,why?
dad:Did u read the newspaper today?
Me:No wor,what happened?
dad:I think your fren got car accident, I'm not sure,but Jin yi said tht's your fren..he parked his car at the roadside,then got crash by a lorry..then his car explode...
Me:huh?! who?
dad:wait huh..i see the name 1st.......its XXX....
Me:............

He is my secondary school fren, He used to be my classmate,he used to be my basketball teammate..
He is frenly,the thing tht make him frenly was his smile..but now..i cant see his smile anymore..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wtf, spammer come here for what
make your advertising other place...but not here

国源 said...

Jocelyn, its teng chong keong..