Saturday, May 5

Deman Denggi?

After came back from PD, my whole body damn pain maybe due to i play basketball everyday, but then i found tht my neck thr got 2 biji dunno wat n damn pain 1, but nth happened wor..so i dun care lor.
Then this wednesday, i cirit birit for the whole day, cirit birit until i cannot walk, mahai! First time like this ok?but after i had the "Bo zhai yuen" ,then stop oredi lor. so the next day i still went for work, after work i reach home took bath, then my head was very the HOT. but my body cold 1 wor..
Then friday, when i went to work, my body was fine, nth happen, i'm so normal,then that night i reach home, my head is very very hot, almost pengsan when i walk to my room, then i faster sleep lor,with the thick thick blanket! let my sweat all come out!
Saturday,means today, i feel ok, but my body start to appear those bintik bintik merah, wah, never got this happened to me 1 wor..so i called my dad then my dad bring me to hospital, then have bloodtest, then they say i'm ok, just fever only, the red bintik not sure wat happened yet, they ask me monday go to have blood test again..haiz..
Hope mine is not denggi lar, if denggi i think i maybe in hospital ler instead of writing blog here, LOL!

3 comments:

Red said...

take care r
feel sick then rest more lo

Anonymous said...

Darling u really scare me alot if u really caught Denggi, no one will accompany me le take care ya dear.. miss ya n dun go workong le

国源 said...

its ok ler..no big deal now,i'll rest more! thx!