Saturday, May 19

Friday=Noclass=Free!!!

Since i majoring in Interior design now, my timetable is not as busy as last term, there is a lot of free time now..at least at this moment, because later on might have a lot of assignments! So yesterday, i was at home alone, the whole morning play games, online, read blogs, around 2pm, my gf call me and ask me to fetch her, so ofcause i go lor!

So i reach her university around 3:30pm and she was about to finish already, when she get onto my car i asked her whether want to follow me to K.L. to get my salary or not..then she say no...sobsob..


*Taken when waiting for my gf


So i went to KL by myself lor..along the way is very smooth..not when i reach the pudu jail there, i don't know the fucking police there is to make the traffic smoother lar or even worst! I sat in the car there for around 15mins to pass the junction!


*In front of pudu there..


After i took my salary, ofcause there chit chat a bit lar..then around 5pm, i decide to go back..i knew its the worst timing to get back home, but no choice, this time again, i get stuck at the traffic light there due to the good police!

*Stuck when going home!


I really hate the traffic at KL..Damn hate!!

No comments: