Thursday, August 9

Money not enough~钱不够用~

I need to work harder..be a good apple salesman, smile to every single customer even they show me fucking face, ask me stupid question, try as harder as i can to push them buy the iPod stuff that i sell, but WHY?? This is because if i just get the normal salary, its not enough for me to buy the thing i need to buy!! I need more commission!!!wahahaah...

I need to buy a hard disk lar, a lens that i've wish for long time ago lar, and the most important thing is....ACPP!! mean apple care protection plan!! My macbook warranty is cover by apple malaysia until this august 30th only!! and the acpp cost me rm900++, lens cost me rm400, hard disk cost me rm300..total up is rm1600 ah, my salary where got that high.. sobsob..maybe the lens need to hold again ler..which i don't want that to happen..

Actually i don't think of buying the ACCP, i trust Apple a lot, they're fucking stable machines, but no matter how, they're still machine, we don't know when they'll have problem de..its less chance for mac, but how if u're the unlucky 1??? Furthermore i need to install Windows OS in my mac ler, since interior design need Autocad! So my mac burden become heavier ler..

Then the lens, i love it because of the bokeh, caz my kit lens' bokeh not beautiful enough, it can produce the image that i want..
really sad if i need to hold the lens first..

Lastly the harddisk, my mac book has 60gb, 60gb minus 20 gb that standard software that come with it, so i left 40gb, then the 40gb need to partition to 2, so i set 15gb for windows and 25gb for Mac,the 15gb from windows,2gb the os, autocad have taken 3gb, then 1 online game granado espada 3gb, so i left so i'll left around 7gb in windows!! Mac, my songs 4gb, pictures 2gb( delete a lot of photos ler..) photoshop 3gb..movies 8gb.. so i left around 8gb..plus those updater..then i'll left around 6gb.. So buying a new hard disk is a must!!

Really hope my father win Lottery!!! So i noneed to be that suffer!wahahaha...hope only lar, of cause i'll work hard!!

2 comments:

AhTak said...

For .. :

ACPP: Buy if you have money. Make it the first priority, coz everything you have are in it ... if break down .. hohohohooh. Gong Hei Fatt Choi .

Lens: RM375 to be exact. I'm sure you're gonna use that Nikkor 50mm f1.8 more than any other lens you have in your bag. It's wort it. But if you take lot's of macro instead still life, alot of scenery instead of portraits, if you never take pictures in low light conditions, hold back for the lens a little bit would be a good move.

HDD: No need buy lah ... Delete the game, it's a waste of time playing it, I thought you have PS / XBOX? Delete the Windows partition, you don't need it, install ArchiCad have have things settled ~

国源 said...

ahtak,
No more game inside my mac liao wor..i just format it..so cham, of cause i put the acpp for first priority, if no computer where else i store my picture, haha..
thx for the advice..will bincang with ah mike tan about the price..kekeke~