Friday, August 24

Thought of something I did...

When i was secondary school, there's one time i receive a survey paper, and there was a question that like this," What is the thing you want the most?".. Generally people will think of too many things and they can't decide which one is their most wanted! But for me, this question is easy for me.. because there is only one thing that I want the most, which is freedom..so after i read that question, i had wrote a BIG freedom at the answer line..
I've been thinking of this Freedom quite some time ago, i think when i was 13 i already start thinking bout this. Well, you know, i like a lot of things which teacher or parents will not think those are good things, for example like, tattoos, piercing, more than one ring on the fingers, different hairstyle..and many other things that people don't really like..
Can anyone tell me, why having tattoos will represent you as a bad guy, so , is this saying that those sailor all around the world are bad guy? Tattoo is totally not a bad thing for me, it represent me, that's all, why saying that having tattoo not good lar, this laar that lar.. why don't you blame the hong kong tv produce too many gangster movie?
Here come piercing, is there any wrong with guy having piercing? I can't think of any lor..
Ok, what you guys think about hairstyle? i don't comb my hair, or have a hairstyle which a lot of people already tried that.. or maybe you can say the hairstyle is ugly..but if i cut like that, its my hair what, why you want to care bout me.. yes, i did cut my hair , which i think its not really that ugly, i quite like it, but when i go to my friend house, the first reaction i get from my friend is shock, then she say my hairstyle damn ugly, after that her mum also say my hairstyle damn ugly..I was really like WTF at that time..Really really WTF!
That time i was 20 years old, its 7 years since the day i think of freedom.. i'm still looking for the answer, what kind of freedom can i get during the time i am still alive..

No comments: