Thursday, December 13

The day after tomolo..

The day after tomolo is?? haha..holiday!!! well, kinda down today, caz i did not good in my presentation for residential design and furniture design, i quite like the house i design..but i still kena shoot by guest lecturer gao gao.. then the furniture design..i got nothing to say bout it, caz my ownself also dun like the design.how am i going to expect others to like it..better throw to dustbin guarr..haha..

but no matter how, its all over now, i think i still can pass all the subject bah,hehe..need to enjoy my holiday~~ Vincent belanja me watch movie just now, "enchanted" quite nice and funny..then after that went to Murni to yamchar..wahahaha..

wish everyone have a wonderful holiday~

2 comments:

michelle said...

i tot u wanna watch 'i am legend'??tat day u complaint waited for so long d....

国源 said...

Michelle,
Haha..that night I am legend still havent out lar, that's why watch "Enchanted" lor..