Friday, January 11

The 3 days

The 3 days, january 9th,10th and 11th.. on january 9th, thanks to all my frens, some frens sms me to wish me happy birthday, some called, some give me present, some celebrate with me.. haha..really appreciate that~ wow..really, this is my first time celebrate my birthday~ I know nobody will believe me this is my first time celebrate my birthday..haha..

They help me celebrate at sushi groove, then all the waitress and waiter sing me birthday song..damn embarased lar!! at nite we went Murni for our dinner, then we went to watch movie, at first we want to watch Game plan de, but we need 8 seats together de..so we change to watch Gabriel, Omg..tell you what, if u need time, just go to watch this movie, caz the movie like wont end..sit inside for 2 and a half hours, it feel like a day!! Never ending movie..haha..

That nite i reach home at 3am, then sleep until next morning, my dad ask me go work, caz his shop not enough people, only 3 peoples working, after work one day, i feel like dying..maybe that cause me to sick..

yaya..i sick oredi, drink more water also no use..now lying on the bed and write this entry..gonna rest now, i hate sick!! mahai!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happie belated birthday ~~~

Car Car

国源 said...

hehe..thanks carrere~

Anonymous said...

OMG ~~

so sori =(
*Piak myself*

happi belated Birthday maxx maxx dai gor =(

国源 said...

Dolly,
Haha..thanks dolly!
yer..dun call me dai gor..i just 18 years old only..haha!

Anonymous said...

u 18?? -.- y i din noe 1..haha

car car

国源 said...

carcar,
yaya..i every year also 18 de, u dunno meh?
lol..

Anonymous said...

i really dunno lor...haha... thx for tellin me lol =P

car car