Wednesday, January 2

Happy 2008~

Haha... kinda late to wish everyone happy new year, how u guys celebrate new year? count down? My celebration quite special ler, caz i went to yamchar with fren around 10pm, then from 11pm play snooker until 1:30om, tht's how i celebrate my new year, haha.. lagi 2 people play snooker only~

When i going to my fren's house, police set up roadblock.. waste my time~ sei so hai~ small town only also want to check, but they do it right lar, caz i saw so many mat rempit using masking tape to tape their motor number..haha.. sohai mat rempit, go die faster lar~





Then today, wah.. setting up 44 computer with my father at my secondary school, walao eh..i cant believe not even one teacher know how to set up a computer oh..just plug the cable in also dunno meh?? What i say setting up here doesn't mean on the brand new computer only, its take the computer out from the box, CRT monitor and the cpu.. to the computer table they have over there..walao, start doin it from 1pm to 7:30 only finish.. and the important thing is, not even one teacher come to help??



Hmm.. wander wil they think they quite useless now? Last time always say i'm not a good student lar, haiz..setting up computer also dunno.. those teacher that think they are very great, I really admire u guys lar..wahahaha..

ohya, got one computer table counter top fell down n hit my leg~ bleeding, mahai~~~~

At last, I wish everyone will have a wonderful 2008~ throw away all those sad thing in 2007, start a brand new 2008~
wahaah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..how;s ur leg?? happie nw year

car car

国源 said...

Carcar,
Haha..my leg still ok lar, still can walk,haha..