Sunday, November 9

Arsenal 2-1 Man United

Yesterday i was chatting with my fren, then he told me yesterday night got a big match, then i told him.....

here's the original conversation..

7:31:46 PM dino~~: today got big match wor...
7:31:54 PM dino~~: arsenal vs manchester..
7:32:01 PM (6)国源-: yaya..arsenal will win 2-1
7:32:07 PM (6)国源-: i saw it in my dream
7:32:10 PM (6)国源-: kakakakka..jk jk
7:32:12 PM dino~~: wor??
7:32:15 PM dino~~: realllly or not?
7:32:31 PM dino~~: den u faster go bet some money la..


You can see the time, the match havent started...

after that, i went out with my frens and we yamchar at seremban, then i saw the match already 2-0, so i call my fren, i say, see, my prediction is right one, then he say, 2-0, not 2-1 also~~

Haha..then i told him, still got 8 mins, dun worry, Man united will score one goal one. Hah..who knows, in that 8mins, man united really score one goal, so make the score become 2-1!!

My prediction was so chun yesterday night~~

No comments: