Friday, November 21

My TO-DO-LIST ::: WTF

Well, below are my to do list .. i'm exhausted lor~~ really WTF ah~~


Due Date 24 nov 2008

1.Autocad Drawing of my hotel design(Plan, 3 Section, Reflected Ceiling Plan).
2.3 sets of Perspective Drawing.
3.Compose all my drawing in a A1 board for presentation purpose.
4.Build a 1:50 scale model house that with all the detail in it.


Due Date 3 Dec 2008

Professional Practice
1.Detail drawing of an apartment.
2.Furniture detail drawing in apartment.
3.Write a book that is 2cm thick (around 200 pages)with all the detail drawing inside).


Special Topic
1.Research with working space.
2.Make a book that 2cm thick also.


Argh..i wan holiday ah~~i need to sleep~~~

2 comments:

reannqin said...

sei mei lor....I see my future....sigh...

国源 said...

Reannqin,

Haha..next term u'll be like that also ler, the professional practice will take u a lot of time~~