Friday, January 30

Class Reunion dinner

Yay, class reunion dinner on Chor 3 of chinese new year!! Lazy to write, just write a bit k!!


Part of the S3M students from Chung Hwa PD.


My friend start showing his power to the girl....poor girl..lol!!



Left: My nephew, u believe?? Right : The driver that fetch me on tht day!!



Wah..we all so pannai eat leh!!!



Lou ah~~Lou ah~~ Lou dou fong shang shui hei ah!!!!



Haha..see, all lou until so happy, tht not excluded me!!


Me with the "Future Manager".. lol!!!


Yay , 80% of our classmate, some FFK us !!



Oh, lovely? Nono..dun think too much, she is my best friend!!

Enjoy~Gong Hei Fatt Choi Ya~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best friend....?sure boh....hahaha...

Spiritual

国源 said...

hahaha..sure la, study secondary school together one~~