Monday, February 2

I love you Liverpool!!

hehe..actually plan to do assignment just now, when i got the mood to do my assignments, i switch my mac to windows, then launch my 3d max, who know my 3d max not working,and i cant do my assignment,hahaa...end up go yamchar with my friends at station one, and while yamchar there, i saw liverpool vs chelsea!!

When the time we almost going , only i notice the match it is second half d, and actually me and my friend plan to sit down watch one, then some friend tired d, so no choice lor, need to go bek home watch those "wording football"..

but also very chi gek!!



on 89 mins only fernando torres scored!! but it is a good time to score~ lol!!!

I think one of the reason why chelsea will lose is becaz lampard get red card bah~ And that is ANFIELD!!!



and this is the hero of the match!! Scored 2 goals at the last few minutes!!



All pictures are from www.soccernet.com~ thanks to soccernet for giving me a wonderful night~ hohoho!!


Good night everyone~

No comments: