Sunday, February 22

Boring Saturday Night

Hmm..after my design class, went to steven's corner located in sunway pyramid to have a yamchar session with my lecturer, then actually plan to play basketball one, who knows raining and end up cancel the basketball session. Sigh..good also la, caz my leg havent recover mah.

Then after that, walk back home, clean the floor of my living room and my room, tonight left me and JV at home only, miao sum went to friend's house, wey ching went back melacca. A bit quiet after they left, haha.. then after clean up the floor, went back to Bukit jalil there to wash my dirty clothes.

Then now at sunway here doing nothing lor, lazy to do my assignment. End up browse through my harddisk and find some old picture i took to edit. Tht's it for today, just feel like blog blog only, haha...

Alicia

No comments: