Tuesday, June 30

Every+Night

Its time to update my blog i think. This update will be fully words and without any pictures. Suppose I am doing my assignment right now, but I really lack of idea and stuck here stuck there. Thinking of not going class tomorrow, and i feel really bad. Well, if I really not going, i think i will punish myself tomorrow by only doing assignment at home.

Was thinking idea for my assignment just now, and don't know why, suddenly this thought came to me, will my dream come true.
The dream here i don't mean those dream that you need to work hard to achieve. All i can do is pray, every night, before i fall asleep, i'll pray, pray hard to let my dreams come true. ( I am not christian )

This make me curious about , what other people will think and do before they sleep. For christian, i think they also pray right? before they sleep, pray about thank you god for giving them a good day, something like that i think. Hmm..how bout a person and not majority.

Ok, let storm storm ..haha.. they will think of their lover, maybe their dogs also. pets la i mean. Think of their family members, pray for them. Think of their career, studies. Man think of sexy girls, woman think of muscular man.hahah..those who already watch transformer will think of megan fox every night i think.Maybe ppl will masturbate before they sleep? wah..got this possibilities de lor!

OKla, for me ler, every night before i sleep, i will think of my goddess badly, and pray hardly that i can see her everyday! Hahaha..then i'll pray for my family member, wish them healthy everyday!

So what you guys will do and think before you sleep? Just share in the chat box or leave comment in this post la~

3 comments:

Lummy 霖迷 said...

Cigarette is the international tools for praying no matter Christian, Buddhist or other....

Lummy 霖迷 said...

I'll make my bitcomet is running then go to toilet and drink. Sometimes i fart before i sleep juz to check out is it the time for me to poo poo before sleep

国源 said...

cigarette ah...dun take too much ler~