Saturday, June 13

When I have the time

When i have the time, for sure i need to update my blog la~ have been complain by a lot of my friends ler, wei, your blog die already ah? wei, how come no update one? wei, can update or not? wei, so boring la your blog~ wei, you so busy meh? Yes, i was damn busy ler last week.

Monday: rush assignment for tuesday class.
Tuesday: Design class, then go back home rest, caz monday din have enough sleep.
Wednesday: Follow ahtak go shooting.
Thursday: Follow ahtak go shooting also.
Friday: Full day edit photo.
Saturday: Full day edit photo.
Sunday: Full day edit photo.
Monday: Edit photo till 6pm. Then start doing my assignment.
Tuesday: After class, start edit photo again, until 9:30pm.

One famous quote has been seen everywhere- everyone is using it, written in msn, quiz in facebook. It is come from a hongkong drama "Rosy Business" , it says, How many TEN YEARS do you have in your life?? hahah..how am I going to make my life more exciting leh? I got no idea.. u guys got any good idea mah?

And when i have the time, have edit 2 more pictures, hope you guys like it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: