Saturday, November 27

Friday

I took MC today, not going to office, actually i plan to go office when the night before i started feel better,but most of the time, things always different from what you predict. The whole night long, i suffer from my sorethroat, and never get a good sleep, so at the end i sms my colleague telling them i having MC today.

Cant fall asleep after 7am, then woke up, went to see doctor at 9am, and i told him don't know why my eye bengkak, then he ask me did i face too much computer, then i told him the period i have to face computer, he gave me a very shocked expression, like i'll die in very early age, but what to do, designer's life.

but i'm wondering, is designer's life really like that, have to work till midnight, maybe 7 days a week. or issit the malaysia's environment make the designer's life like that? how good if designer can finish work on time, the workload are lesser. Hmm...
i know thats only happen in dream, haha..

wonder how long can i be a commercial interior designer, the biggest problem i have is, i am too careless , maybe i suit another job more? who knows..

No comments: