Sunday, November 28

Sober

Its 4:07am in the sunday morning, i am awake, my sickness has not recover yet. Damn.. i hate this.

I thought i was ok yesterday, i still able to go out and play snooker with eric them. My colleague call and ask me am i ok that cleaning office on saturday, i straight away answer yes.

I went to office, started to clear the file and material sample from the high cabinet, after like 2 hours, i started feel dizzy, and almost faint, so i thought i was too hungry, then went down to papparich to have some light food, and went back office to continue the cleaning work, and i realised i still feeling dizzy, my body suddenly very hot, i think i got fever at that time. Then my colleague gave me panadol, after i took the panadol, i slept inside the conference room, and don't know for how many hours.

After that, my lady boss ask me to get home and rest, next week gonna be a tough week again. I cant have a good sleep, nightmare keep coming to me.. work keep whispering in my mind, guess that i'm too stress with work?

No comments: