Sunday, December 19

My dream house

Everyone know that i am a interior designer, and a lousy one too. Don't have any achievement till now, and still work as a under probation junior interior designer. People wonder that do i like my job actually. The answer is yes, but not the current job, because i do not like commercial design, no one will pay more to renovate their office. I like to design house, which is residential interior design.

I do not know why, when i think of designing house, i'll feel very warm and exciting, or maybe i do too much commercial design already.

I always dream to have my own house~ and here's some picture of the idea for my dream house. Its the house of Willy Wonka if i not mistaken, i do not know who design it, is it real or what, i just love it, and i'll make it happen in the future~!





No comments: