Monday, December 20

Wish list?

2010 has come to an end, there are a lot bad things and good things happen in this year, a lot changes in this year as well, my status has change, then change company from Larrie Corp to Spazio Space, and my thinking change also~ but one thing will never change, i still scare fish in tank!!

OK, so what's the planning for next year? what i wanna achieve next year?

Here is the list:

1. Get my tattoo done, probably do it on my back. (same design, but not on arm anymore, due to working reason)
2. Work hard, save as much money as i can.
3. Get a desktop (too bad it will be windows).
4. Get a new DLSR ( depend i still want shooting or not )
5. Try to learn things as hard as i can ( no more "half bucket water)
6. Exercise every tuesday, if can every friday also , to keep my body fit!
7. ( n/a atm)
8. ( n/a atm)
9. ( n/a atm)
10. ( n/a atm)


Question : How about a new Girl friend huh?
Answer: Haha.. at least not now, i don't give hope in relationship at the moment, and even if i wanted to, i got no time for her. So better stay alone~

Question: What's my plan for christmas and christmas eve?
Answer:Maybe go to vincent's house and have bbq with friends, and christmas maybe just stay at home and sleep! (hopefully don't need to work on christmas!)

Question :What's my plan for New Year eve?
Answer: Hmm.. never plan yet, maybe not going anywhere.. wanna date me? call me pls~

Question: What's my plan for my birthday?
Answer: Erm.. let me recall how i celebrate it this year first, i think my friend help me celebrate at ole ole bali , if i not mistaken la, haha.. next year, i not sure yet ler, don't need to celebrate la, celebrate i getting old meh! hahaha..


For the "not available at the moment " wish list, will update it once i know what i want! haha..

Goodnight~

1 comment:

国源 said...

wtf why got ppl tick nonsense?