Saturday, June 23

Batik

Yesterday, my friends and I went to Miki's school to Do some reseach on our project.Long time didnt see any private school ler..have a familiar feeling when i see her school, inside sure a lot of leng luis since this school have over 4000 students, the thing is i don't see any leng lui yesterday, maybe they all lookalike when in short hair!

When I passby the basketball court, i saw a lot of Strong woman were having basketball traning, they all looks so strong, maybe because of the Hell traning! LOL..while i look up to the classroom, i see this boy enjoying the girls basketball training,
its normal for him, but odd for us to see..haha..


Then after the research, we plan to play basketball when we reach Sunway, so we faster go to take the KTM, then switch to Putra LRT to Kelana Jaya, then only take bus to Sunway, but we Kinda lost at KL sentral, Putra LRT taken over by RapidKL already meh? Because of looking for the putra lrt, we waste a lot of time!

So when we reach Sunway, it was already 7:30pm..so noneed to play basketball lor! I just went back to house after that, then very amazzing thing happened, my apartment no electricity!!! until 12:30am only back to normal! WTF!!

Then the Next day, we go to Batik chong at somewhere near Batu caves to learn how to make batik..here are some pictures:

Enjoying drawing the wax outline on the batik, some start to colouring already!

Suddenly got this MEOW step in and ask me to have a photo session with him( I know its him caz i saw his LAMPA)

This should be the 3 Qin Gam!!

Group photo~~~

The sohaiz..



*I hate myself for being so stupid today cause i forget to change my camera iso to normal, i shoot it with iso 1600 the whole day!! Another WTF again!!

2 comments:

chocolatescribbleys said...

hello, :)
how'd you manage to find me? anyways the pics dman chat small right -_-" *zooms in*
i curi curi muahaha. i shall link you too.

国源 said...

ChoiLin,
hey , i saw ur blog at friendster there, so ..like this lor
yea..the pic very small..caz i wan to make it more easier to upload to my blog, if u want bigger size just inform me, i can send it to u!