Thursday, June 21

**~Days with my D50~**

Almost 1 year i've bought my Camera, before i have this camera, I see things in different way, i only concern bout the things that related to me or important to me, like when i drive home from elsewhere, i would just drive only, without looking any things that might be inspire me , just the same way like i do the things that i need to do only..i won't do any extra things, and my thinking is just straight forward only..like a very very long woodstick! (idiot)


Today, when i drove home from Kl after done the things that my father ask me to do, i get i into a big traffic jam and its raining damn heavily!! i hardly see the lights of the car infront of me only, i cant even read the road sign, i just follow the car in front of me only, if he/she turn into another junction that i dont turn in, i think i'm lost now..
But before that heavily rain, i saw huge thunder! It really attracts me!


When i was around 17 years old, when i see a thunder i might just say a thunder only mah, very nice meh? Now i'll think thunder is very hard to capture , with a good composition somemore.previously, I see every little single thing , i care about every little single thing( Not kepoh) . Because those little things might make me capture a good photograph, and it'll make me happy after i turn them into a pretty photograph! I think because of the camera, it really change my life , maybe a lil bit lar, you see, tiny things might change our life, they are here, tiny doesn't mean they are not here, so do care bout the things around you, because this world is so wonderful!



*Aiyo..i talk rubbish again..LOL!!

No comments: