Friday, October 26

Am i too stress??

Today, i was suppose need to finish the plan of my residential design and show it to my lecturer, somehow, i havent finish..
there's 3 hours in the class,and i couldn't get any idea of how to arrange the space..This is the first time i dun have idea,not to say that i'm very creative that everytime also have idea, what i mean is, I can get an idea easilly, just the matter of its good or not really good idea. but this time, is really really the first time i cant get idea..i walk around the class, smoke..walk outside of the classroom, squad outside..many people see me like crazy.. but i still cannot get any idea..now i know, how suffer it is when lack of idea..

I'm really stress now, many problems that need to face..please, stop all this problems ok?? I cant stand it anymore..

I need a forest..

No comments: