Wednesday, October 31

Hal+lo+ween



Was held at The One Academy this monday, now only i get the chance to post some pics of what happening there,was too busy lately, need to do furniture design,residential design..

Monday, before the halloween party, I was having moral test, I think the possibilities for me to fail is quite high..I really don't understand why we need to study moral, the moral class is not teaching how we should act like a moral person, then what for we study moral?


So after the test, around 7:40pm, the halloween party starts, wow..seldom join this kind of event, kinda fun for me! Although that time i still have plenty of assignment on hand, but we are human beings, we need to relax and rest~


The performeers~~


The Audience~~


Quite fun ler that night, got band singing , costume design, Count worms contest, carving pumpkins..and so on~~

2 comments:

kellie♥ said...

ei! got me in your pic! haha=)
and yea , halloween party that night was fun~~!!^^^

国源 said...

Kellie,
Haha..yea, it was fun! And thanks for visiting my blog~