Sunday, October 21

Last Sunday morning..


This Adidas T-Mac version basketball shoes has been follow me for around 5 years, I love this shoes so much. It is the first basketball shoes that i use my own money to buy, which cost me RM400 ++.

Whenever there is a basketball training, I wear it, whenever there is a basketball match, I wear it, and whenever my friend ask me to play basketball, I'll wear it!

But now, seems like its already reach its limit, the bottom and side of the shoes started to torn, and last sunday morning, i played with my lecturer, and suddenly it rain, then some water go into my shoes, then make my shoe quite smelly now..kind of regret i wear it when its raining.. hope that after it dry, the smelly will be gone! really hope that..

If not, look like i'm gonna buy a new shoe..but don't know which shoe yet..buy the same shoe??

No comments: