Friday, February 8

Are You Ready To Step Up?

Haha..nothing to post, but my hand itchy, want to post something, haha.. so post my mum favourite flower in this CNY, my mum seems like love this flower so much, since CNY eve she already start asking me to take the photo of the flower.LOL~





Hehehe..Valentines day is coming, and my favourite movie is right on valentines day, " Step up 2 the street" yay, so anyone wanna watch that movie with me? Not everyone like this kind of dancing movie i know,kakaka..i can watch myself~YEAaaaaaa~~


3 comments:

Chrystina Ng (Chryss) said...

but the flowers really look so nice. hahaa. yeamer? not everyone like de mer? mayb right also.. but its indeed nice laa, such kindf movie. but personal interest memang differ frm each individual de... hahaha

Chrystina Ng (Chryss) said...

anyway, its indeed a great news to be heard! looking forward for the movie! step up rocks..

国源 said...

Chrystina,
Haha..yamah, not everyone like de, just like the Sweeney Todd, also not everyone will likethe movie mah~ Perhaps malaysia here will like u.s. lor, will show on vday~