Sunday, February 3

CNY is coming~~

Long time didnt update my blog ler, its like a dead blog now, haha..but it supposed to be dead blog~kakaka.. Everyday busy with assignment, thinking of idea..haiz..its really stress me a lot, so hard only i push my weight to 60KG, but now reduce to 58KG again..so sad..

2 more days then is CNY already, will go back to my hometown on tuesday~perhaps can help my mum a bit, she has been doing all the CNY preparation by herself.

Perhaps after this new year, all the bad luck will be gone, and all the good luck coming to me~~

Wishes:
1- Can buy a flash for my lovely D50~waited for it so long already.
2-Can get a tattoo at my back if i got extra money.
3-Not aiming Ace in my study, but at least i can have average results.
4-No more moody day for me, caz moody days make me cannot concentrate on assignments~
5-Enough money to use, haha..maybe can win lottery??
6-All my friends living well, no bad luck to them also~
7-Maybe make more friends, caz too many friends come and go in my life..
8-If meet someone i like,perhaps she's the final one..
9-More outing of photography this year!! Model shoot more more more!!!
10-My last wish is wish that those above wish will become true~~


Muahahhaha..to everyone~HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~SAN NIN FAI LOKE~~GONG HEI FATT CHOY~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha dream come trueeeeeeeeeeeee ~

国源 said...

Dolly,
Haha..same to you~wish ur dream come true also!! Have a wonderful chinese new year!!!

lock yi said...

+ u ba~`+u to achieve ur dreams...

国源 said...

Locked,
Haha..wah, u also will leave comment to people one wor..
Thanks~~ U too~