Monday, February 18

Belated Gong Hei Fatt Choy~~

Wawawawa..I take so long to update my blog, sorry sorry.. I was damn busy with my assignment lately, then when i got time, the network down, made me cant upload my pics~~

Yay..Chinese New Year is all bout eat~~delicious food~~muahahaha.. this is the first year I go out with my frens, i mean my previous classmate, Long time didnt see them oredi..kakaka..miss them so much~~

Had Dinner with my friends after "Bai Nian= 拜年“ hehehe..one person only rm20, good good good~~


The nice sayur~


The ugly fish which I dun eat at all, I only eat the vege on top, i swear~


"Hea gor", i dunno how to say in english~


Dunno what tofu and what what what...


Lou sang~i bet everyone know what's this!!! kakaka..


Wah..new year almost over ler~normal life starts again!!

Everyone have a properous year ya~~

4 comments:

Lummy 霖迷 said...

Eat that fish !!! Revenge !!

国源 said...

Lummy,
hahahaha..u eat la, i dun eat fish, they're so ugly, just like i dun eat pork chop!!

Anonymous said...

it is march oledi..is it too late for a gong hei fat choy wish?..;)

国源 said...

Mac,
Its not too late~muahahah