Monday, May 26

New toy for my iPod mini

Yesterday went to lowyat to bring my macbook battery to send in warranty, the battery cant even last for 1hour ah, tht's why must send in to get a new one oredi~ after that upgrade my operating system lor, so now my macbook is running Mac OS Leopard!!! Hohoho..

after get everything done, its oredi 7pm..wth.. then while i lepak lepak in the shop that time..i saw this thing!! NAviplay!
its something like a wireless transmitter, it transmit my ipod song to another smaller gadget, so i'll just need to carry the smaller gadget to listen to my ipod! Amazing rite??


so this is the gadget which i need to carry only, i just pluck my earphone in, and just put my ipod inside my bag.



The transmitter which come in different size of ipod adapter to hold different ipod!!



So the whole set will look like this, very easy to use gah, just turn on the transmitter first, then turn on the receiver, then they'll automatically sync, then u can remote ur ipod from the receiver~muahahaha..very exciting!!



and this is the charger for u to charge both of the adapter and ur ipod~



u guys know how much is this thing? Retail price RM759 ah!!!! damn expensive, but i get it for rm10 la, haha..my uncle shop clearing stock ma,huhuhu..caz it can only support older ipod, all new ipod cannot use one!!


*Macstudio got a new staff!! Girl!!! She looks like Marion Rose Counter ah!! So cute!!

3 comments:

kellie♥ said...

wah RM10 -.-"
SUre or not! !!!
so cool
hahaha

国源 said...

Haha..sure wor, its Rm10~

Anonymous said...

aish...tis feller still can use...?lucky for u....i thought steven give u for free pulak...

Spiritual