Friday, May 9

Yay~~

Wow..saw my artwork on The One Academy website~ Shuang neh~~~ but still not really satisfy with my work..have to + U la!!!




erm..a bit werid hor if just upload like this okla,i explain a bit wats that.

My second year second term project is to design a office, based on the space given, then i come out the idea "In the name of height" lor, becaz the building is old building, the height is 4200mm for ground floor, first floor even high, its 6300mm~hahaha..
so like this lor..and i use Canvas to be the high element in this design~

understand ah? hahaha..dun understand nevermind la, find me yamchar,i slowly explain to u~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

k!! im gonna find u YC nx week d.. muahahha =DDD


-winnie-

国源 said...

Winnie,

Hohoho..i thought u missing jor tim, phone cannot call, din online..haha, sure, come find me la~