Wednesday, May 21

Speedlight SB-600




Muahahha..finally i get my flash unit..by all of a sudden!! Alright, things happen like this, I was so tired after the saturday shooting and the 5 hours class, so i went home and sleep quite earlier at about 11pm, lucky i slept earlier you know.

Because on the sunday morning, ah Jon call me early in the morning, 7am, I was still sleeping that time ah.. he asked me to help him for a wedding job, caz his fren overslept and couldn't call him. Then i quickly took bath , get my gears then drive to LRT station and wait for ah Jon.

Fuu..a bit nervous and excited, first time officially do wedding job ma~its like that de lor..so after morning session,We went to sg. wang to have lunch, then he suddenly ask me "ui..u got flash ma?" then i said "no"..then he say at night must use flash, then end up he help me buy first.Haha..it feels so good when using flash unit..

Thanks Jon for help me buy first, but I still owe him money..haha..next month only can return him..


And i did a lot of photoshooting lately..many pictures ah..hahhaa..stay tune la~

2 comments:

AhTak said...

Wah ~~~ Congrats !!!! Bila Photoshoot ?!??!?

国源 said...

haha..dunno oh, still got many pictures havent edit eh~