Tuesday, March 17

Am I??

Haha..i'm doubting am a an interior design student, just now browse through some of my interior's friend's blog, they post a lot of interior research on their blog!! Then i think of myself, I don't even have one!! Even got, also my own design~

Alright, so now i'll post the architecture and interior that IMPRESS me recently~ which is the YTL residence, perhaps you guys know about YTL, if no, go google and search!

This building already complete if i not mistaken, caz after I saw this, i straight away ask my lecturer, issit real or just those conceptual design, my lecturer told me last time she passby, the building still under construction, and it looks like spaceship~
I was really shocked when i see this building on web lor, the first architecture in malaysia appear in that website!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Pictures are from TheCoolHunter

Then , recently, I don't know what is wrong with me, in my mind, i keep design my own house, from the exterior to interior..
Yay, perhaps next time i got the money to build my own design house~

Yeah~i feel like i'm an interior design student now, caz my blog got post about architecture and interior~ =.=.... hahahaa..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will become an alien if i stay or work in this building. its nice to see but not good to use

国源 said...

Maybe what they need is to show their identity? Thts why they need this alien house..