Thursday, March 5

Just so you know

Sigh..been badluck all these while..at first still dun believe cow year bring me badluck, caz when chinese new year, i still win a little bit of money. But now, seems like all the bad things coming to me.

1. Met ghost before chinese new year, a girl sit behind me, which is the back seat of my car.
2. My both knee injured already, cant really play basketball.
3. Summon by MPPJ, last week, forget to pay parking fees.
4. This morning Summon by MPPJ again, caz park outside of condominium.
5. Cut my finger just now when open a can.

Kakaka..then my friend just now tell me not to think about it, so they wont come again. Then make me think of the law of attraction, which is we'll attract wat we think, if we think bout bad things, then the bad things will come, then when think about good things, then good things will come.

So, what am i waiting for~ for think of good thing now la~ahahaa!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think she's mei ling.

国源 said...

Kekeke..mei ling belongs to you de..