Wednesday, July 4

Can I?

No, definitely no!!! I'm damn old already, when i was 17, i might be able to perform this , but once i getting older n older, i find that my body is getting heavy n heavier! Althought i don't gain any weight also? hmm..strange!
Wah..malu malu~ I see MaXx nipple! Wah..look at my body, very skinny leh! Look at my torso? hmm...can u imagine a around 180cm guy n the weight is only 59kg? You'll have a WTF in your mind rite?haha.. don't lar..

So don't look at my body, look at my leg, strong leh? haha..syiok sendiri!!


Muahahaha...my friend performing "Pokai".. its one of the break dance skill that he create!! cool leh?

Why am i so skinny leh? Maybe i should name myself a nick call skinny! haha.. no matter how many food i eat.. one day five meals also like this, i heard people say that this kind of people will become damn 97 fat when reach 30 years old.. time ah time~ Don't go so fast lar.. i just want to be fatter a bit only, not a lot ah~~~

*Ohya, thanks ahtak for the first pic which i'm so yao yeng in the picture!haha..

6 comments:

AhTak said...

Ngai diao ~~~ never thanks me for the picture also ~

国源 said...

Ahtak,
okok..edit liao! i blog until very blur liao..i post it at midnight wor..haha..

AhTak said...

hahaha ~ Just kidding lah ~ No wwories ~ Summore you look HanSem ... HAHAHHHA !!!!!

国源 said...

Ahtak,
LanC me lar , hansem!! Kenneth more handsome in the picture! haha..

Anonymous said...

hahaha...tats mean tat PK is kenneth r???kakakaka....such a good performer...rugi kalau tak act...kekekeke

国源 said...

anon,
aiyo..accidentally say out tim..haha..