Thursday, July 12

God of Monkey



Have been doing this project for 3 days, of cause not continuously lar, actually this monkey can be finish in just 1 day, since my group all so talkative , so you can't blame us that we use three days to finish it, at least we finish on time mah~~

After finish this assignment, we still got tons of assignment to do, like furoshiki lar, batik research folder lar, perspective bungalow lar, interior material lar, and etc.. but sometimes busy is good, cause you'll feel that you are really living in this world!!

I found that a lot of things or people around me are related to monkey..LOL

Gen Wei: Monkey ( Nick)
Arhkoo: Malau (Nick)
Monkey.D.Luffy: Character i like that name monkey..
My Boxtoy: Monkey
Son Goku: Chacter i like also, is a monkey actually..
Ahtak: use monkey as his avatar in his blog...


*Wah.. my group monkey look like transformer lar, haha..transformer fever mah..so our monkey also wan to transform lor!!

No comments: