Monday, July 2

Is it easy to forget

Question, is it easy to forget something or a person? For me, the answer is its quite hard for us to forget when our brain become mature.. If u ask me what u did when you are 4 years old? I'll answer you how am i suppose to remember that?

I'm 21 years old this year, the thing that happened in the past few years, i can remember mostly everything, just the matter of the image inside our mind is clear or blur only.. Common sense, those things that are important or special to u, your mind will always help u to back up just like your computer, when time needs it, you can sure find out what happened then, like all the basketball matches that happened in my life.. i can say that mostly i remember, if you ask me the date...err..... sorry ler haha!

My math damn great 1 mah.. Matematik tambahan also can score 4 out of 100, lagi the 4 marks is bonus mark!! So sometime i look at mirror, look at myself and think, why am i so damn great, did i break the record ah? zero marks wor..haiz..
Number is the hardest thing for me to remember! Of cause some number i can remember lar..like my girl friend birthday, best friends birthday, atm card password, my IC..

Why? those number don't like me ah? why ah? why ah?

*The above statement is purely nonsense!haha..

No comments: