Saturday, July 28

Its hard to be a celebrity!!


*Photo from Wee Seng @k@ Chocolate..thx!!

First of all, i want to tell you guys that the person inside that picture, which wear a lot of weird stuffs , is me...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

That day is our last class for Visual comm class, it was last week, after the class, i had nothing to do, so wear all the batik on me, and the thing that cover my upper body is actually the boxing glove, but it look so weird, maybe because its bigger than papaya??

After i wear all those things, so many people looking at me and start laughing at me, i swear i was not do that purposely to grab that much of people attention, i just playing with my friends, but somehow, nearly the whole class looking at me! Its okay because they just laugh only, but after laugh, they took out their camera, some use camera phone, still consider camera! All started to shoot me! So many flashes!! and i start to feel embarrasing.. in the meantime, cause i am not professional model, i don't know how to pose at all, so i counted how many camera are there..1,2,3,4,5,6,7......11!!!! Got 11 cameras ah~~~

Now only i know how hard to be a model or celebrity, cause you wont know which camera to look at..maybe just simply look at any camera?? I don't know..

No comments: