Tuesday, September 11

A call from swiss garden resort~

Was playing neopets game just now, then suddenly get a call from swiss garden resort..

Guy: Hello, Mr.Tan, me calling dari swiss garden resort, saya nak ucapkan tahniah kepada you, you sudah dapat voucher untuk 3hari 2malam di hotel kami..bla bla bla bla..
ME : (Want to bluff my money ah??)
Guy: Mr. tan ah..are you there?
Me: yes yes..ofcause i'm here..
Guy: you Mr.Tan Gou Yan kan?
Me: No, Mr. Tan Kok Yuan..
Guy: sama saja..takpe lar, saya panggil you Mr. tan lar
Me: okok..
Guy: bla bla bla..(10 mins)

Then when he want to tell me where to redeem the voucher, talian putus!~

Good luck or bad luck?

Good luck-
1.wah~i get a voucher for 3days 2 nights at swiss garden resort~yay~
2.Maybe they want bluff money 1, luckily talian putus, haha..

Bad luck-
1.I lost the chance because of talian putus.
2.Call me when i'm playing game, I nearly break record already 1 ah~~~Fxxker!!

No comments: