Sunday, September 30

Saturday and Sunday again~~

Well, just another Saturday and Sunday again, i think my sleeping skill become better and better already~ friday evening i slept from 4-8pm, then from 12am sleep until 12pm on the next morning~ Then do some home assignment lor, who knows, my hand start itchy, its not those itchy that can cure by scratching the hand~Its my hand want to hold my camera and shoot ler! Suffer Big big time!!! Cause i dun have any idea where to shoot, ask ahtak also no idea, he says can go to his house to learn shooting using flash, but i forget how to go to his house ler!



So i shoot around in my house to see whether my itchy can cure or not lor..haiz..langsung don't have signs that is curing!! Then at the time 5pm, I decided to follow my dad go back port dickson ler..then malam yamchar with friends! Then missed the liverpool football match!! But nevermind lar..yam char with friends mar~

Hehehe~Another thing that can cure my itchy hand~dang dang dang dang~~ Basketball! So my friends and I plan to play basketball at the next afternoon, we were all so excited, but when we reach the school basketball court there..... got idiot use the court as the wedding place, from what i see, i think they didnt hire any wedding decorator..the stage background really sucks..sorry to say that, but wish the couple have a nice wedding ceremony also lar~

Then no choice lor, we need to go to the port dickson basketball court to share with those teenagers lor , since they pay the rental already, but only RM10 mah, for 2 hours..worth it lar, so we told those kiddos and say we share share pay the rental lar, then you guys use half court, we use half..deal? hehe..easy easy~

After basketball match ofcaz go minum again lor..its freakin' nice when drink cold drinks after playing basketball..but no good for health!


The famous Lychee Milk~


Roti canai~

2 comments:

Chrystina Ng (Chryss) said...

just interested n wonder which stall is tht famous lychee milk n roticanai..howcum i dounno one?!

国源 said...

chrystina,
Its the old pasar at portdickson there.!