Sunday, September 23

I just buy myself a 50mm lens~

Yesterday, while waiting for my friend at Mid-valley, was sitting at the starbucks there and online, then ah beh msn me and told me that the 50mm lens at low yat there is selling RM360, and Mid-Valley here also selling RM360, so what for i go there to buy leh? Lagi here i can ask my dad to pay first, haha..but thanks to ah beh that helping me to check the price..

So after met my friend, i went to my dad shop and tell him i need to buy a lens, so he brought me to the canon shop, the guy was so nice (My dad's friend), he only earn a bit only to sell me the 50mm lens, he say i so lucky because they only left 1 unit, so when they take out the lens, it surprise me because ..they took out the canon's 50mm.. (*.*)'''
no wonder so cheap, only RM300.. so i asked them they have for nikon 1 at other branch or not, they answer me got, but no more stock already, they said will order for me but it take around 1 week, the price is RM350! (Good price, good price...)

So no choice lor, need to go to KEY COLOR to buy the 50mm, but lucky they offer the same price also, RM350..
after getting the lens, i take KTM back to my hometown..with a wonderful mood~ :)
And when i reach home, its already 6:00pm ler..


Then next morning, ofcause go try my lens lar..haha..but only 1 picture~ The Bokeh is F**kin' nice~~~


Then also follow my parents out to Jusco at seremban 2, then met one of my uncle, he also start to play camera ler, he bought a second hand Nikon D40, then bought another brand new nikkor 18-200mm, VR punya, its VR ah~~ RM2000++..

Lastly i really thanks to my parent because they buy me new shirt!!

4 comments:

AhTak said...

I was in Mid Valley Key Color also yesterday ... Getting the SB600 .... Good price they have.

国源 said...

ahtak,
good lor like that, can start to work again liao!

Chrystina Ng (Chryss) said...

although thr's only 2 pieces, but still, they look beautiful! keep up ur gd work, n congrats for ur new lense n clothes! (see.. said u r so damn happy for ur new lense lo, doun wanna admit pulakk then, nw admit dy lo! hahaa;p )

国源 said...

chrystina,
haha..ofcaz i happy lar, but cannot tell ppl..shh..!