Wednesday, September 26

Mooncake Festival night~

3-4 years? I not quite remember ler, i think i've been not playing lantern in the past few years, kind of misss those day when i was young, i know now i'm also young lar. When i was small, me and my siblings play fire lar, lantern lar, drink tea and eat mooncake lar, really enjoy, i still remember my siblings and i always decorate my hometown house maindoor until its full of candle lights~ it was really nice..

So this year, of cause i don't want to miss the chance, 1 year only 1 time what~Cannot waste.. so my friends and I are so excited to celebrate this mooncake festival by having steamboat! wahahahaha..

Meat balls..yumyum~

The Soup, kekeke~

While waiting for them to prepare, we play Lantern first~So nice..

And play weird game also~So called " Use your ass well"

" Don't you dare to eat my food!!!!"

Enjoy~

Not a really good group picture, caz some of them rush back to school for assignments already..kesian they all, need to stay in the school to finish their work~

Although its not as fun as when i was young, but i still like it a lot, really thanks to my friend that organize this steamboat~Happy study~

No comments: