Friday, October 31

AJD, your Tag system sucks la~~

Just recently, the apartment that i stay has setup a tag system at the guard house, which all the resident here need to get a tag, when coming in or going out, we need to use the tag.

This system is quite good actually, because it helps secure our home, and you can see, after they set up this tag system, they upgrade the wall too, so that the thieves or what cannot climb in.

But if a good system falls into a stupid's hand..you know what will happen la har~~ Today, as usual i go out with using that tag, but when i come back, my tag is not functional anymore!! Then i asked the person incharge what the heck?? Then he keep telling me, "aiyah..sir, everytime u go out or come in also need to tag one, if u go out without tagging, then you will get problem when come in." "sir you must follow this "..i heard this guy explain to other residents a lot of times already every time i pass by the gate. Then while he say all this nonsense to me, i was just answer "okla, oklor..yaya..i shud follow" , This because i was damn tired ok!! I'm lazy to explain to you!!

Then what a good news, he told me my card already deactivated, then he need my information to reactivate it, so he get my number, which block i stay.. then he keep mumbling there saying i shud follow the rules la, this la that la..My fire really come this time, I fucking clear that when i go out this morning, i already tag!! Why cant i enter leh if i'm following the rules!!

Then the aunty behind me also cant use her tag, then the person in-charge ask the guard to use their own tag lor, their own tag also cannot open~ haha..good, then got the other car passby, telling the person in-charge that the tagis not working~~!!
And please respect me when i talking to you, why are you ignoring me when i telling that i did use the tag this morning!!

Hello~obviously your tag system got problem la!!! You know what??

1. I did use my tag this morning, why can't i tag in just now???

2. The aunty's tag also cannot use, the car's tag also cannot use, Why so Ngam one leh??

3. Your own guard's card also cannot use, and your guard's card only use it to tag the box inside, not the outside one, then why still can use so many days before today leh?? Unless your tag is special made one la!!!

4. The person in-charge , why are you ignoring me, your guards, and the car driver when they tell you the card not working leh?? Obviously you're covering your backside la!!!


The system got problem then mah say got problem lor, say what its the resident's fault!! The tag system just start only, if got problem then just tell the residents la!! What are you afraid of?? No guts ah?? And he told me need to wait until tomolo then only my card will reactivate!! What The Fuck?? I sure go out later, see what you'll say later!!

Give you a lesson la~~ " NO GUTS, NO GLORY " ahh!!!!!!

2 comments:

reannqin said...

where r u staying eh ??
recently the apartment where i staying also like that...
but i haven't apply the tag... LOL = ="

国源 said...

Reannqin,
haha..u stay in ridzuan leh??
i stay at bukit jalil la..but now i see a lot aprtment also start using tag d..